Friday 13 November 2015

Not Your Baby

















Lilac Lipstick // Make Up Revolution
Necklace // Vivienne Westwood
Lace Tights // Forever 21

Soooo in loveee with this jacket its unreal! <3

I treated myself to this jacket as a wedding present, and the lovely ladies at Dirty Disco got it to me the night before the wedding after I put in a very last minute order! Perfect timing after a long day prepping the venue and I also wore it on my wedding day as well cus well - why wouldn't you wear an amazing dinosaur leather jacket for your big day? :)

It is hand painted and so unique - I have never seen jacket like this before! Dirty Disco are amazing at handpainted vintage clothes though if you also looking for one off painted vintage garms - They have a new range out now called Heroes which includes some incredible painted jeans! The Flash Dance jeans, Modern Love leather Jacket and Keep Me Happy vintage jeans are all huge faves for me!  If dinos are your thang than check out the Sassasaurus Mom jeans here!

US clothing co Tunnel Vision are also amazing for vintage finds, I discovered them earlier this year and wore this beautiful one-off yellow tulle prom dress on my Birthday in London whilst in Camden! I am a sucker for all things tulle and I adore yellow so had I been 16 at the time I got this dress I would of most def of wore it to my school prom!

Tulle just looks incredible when toughened up with vintage leather and biker boots don't cha think? :)

Oh, one more thing! I discovered this amazing lilac lippy in Superdrug whilst searching for a Lime Crime dupe for Crybaby (if one exists please let me know!) I thought I would give it a whirl as it was only a pound but was pleasantly surprised by the colour and how nice it is when on! Lilac lippy may just be my new obsession! A total bargain for only £1! :)

Love , Sarah x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig