Monday 20 November 2017

Diamonds and Pearls







Madonna vibes with this 80's pearl and black velvet combo

Velvet Ruffle Skirt (Pearls added to it!) // Boohoo
White Shirt // Missguided
Silver Zip Boots // Primark 

Sorry again for lack of posting, I've been crazy busy with my new job. Working in a salon is super busy and pretty tiring. It's exciting though and fast paced which I love and I do get an extra day off a week as I'm now working a 4 day working week. I've been learning loads though and putting in loads of extra time over the last 2 weeks to learn everything before the busy Christmas Party season arrives! 

As I mentioned before, I also have to wear black there day to day so I've been looking around for outfits that liven it up abit and I came across this beauty of a bralet in River Island that is perfect for layering and adding abit a cool 80s glam to an otherwise dull outfit.

I thought I'd go matchy matchy so I also picked up this cute Boohoo skirt and added the pearl embellishment myself to save a couple of quid - Can you believe I picked these up from Poundland?! It came with loads of these stick on pearls in both white and rose gold for just a quid! Perfect for a budget outfit update!

Love, Sarah x x

GTL - Diamonds & Pearls


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. you look so fabulous! and i am in love with that boots!

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/2017/11/wine-red.html

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig