Wednesday 28 December 2016

She's the Bottle Blonde









Seeing in the new year in this funky vintage up-cycled jacket from She's The Bottle Blonde!

White PU Vintage Heart Tinsel Jacket // She's The Bottle Blonde
Yee Haa Gold Glitter Heart Bag // Skinny Dip London (sold out, similar here)
Iridescent Sequin Crop Top // Boohoo
Metallic Jeans // Topshop
White Slogan Print Flatforms // Choies

Hey guys!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas,

Mine was pretty quiet tbh. I've been so badly needing the time off so I've been making the most of the break from social media as well and just spending time away from my phone and things which has been nice. I got up earlish this morning to head out to the seafront and make the most of it whilst its still quiet in the mornings - not long till all the New years resolution people start jogging up n down it haha!

I am SO looking forward to New Years though, I don't usually celebrate NYE but this year has been so unbelievably crap in every way I am actually hoping to enjoy it and celebrate it out instead of just cosying up in front of the box and trying to stay awake till midnight!

This jacket will def be part of my NYE outfit! Shes The Bottle Blonde planted themselves firmly on my radar after seeing the incredible Confetti Crowd wearing their amazing garms over the summer festivals.

This is a one off vintage up-cycled piece I got from The Clothes Show earlier this month so I'm afraid it isn't on the website but they do have TONS of amazing NYE outfits to choose from if glitter, tinsel and psychedelic funkyness is also your thing!

Hit up the Asos Marketplace shop for the whole collection :)

Happy New Years! :) 

Love, Sarah x 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Happy New Year doll, i hope it's a magical one for you!! I loooove this jacket, amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig