Saturday 13 August 2016

Namaste!







Pink Tie Dye Split Trousers // Pretty Little Thing
Leopard Print Sequin Gem Bralet // H&M

Ok, I admit it, I have been peeking at the new AW trends and have my Pinterest inspo board set up ready with plenty of swoonworthy garms but it does really bother me when I see shops changing their stuff over to new season in AUGUST– What is it with introducing new coats and scarfs now?? 

 It’s just too soon for me to part with my monies to buy stuff I have to wait another 2-3 months to wear!! Does this bug anyone else or is it just me?!

I’m so not ready to pack my summer stuff away and go full pelt in to A/W, Summer isn’t over yet!

I couldn’t resist these amazing split trousers, they are so different to anything I have had before and they are tie dye (ultimate win/win!)  As always they were way too long when they arrived so I cut them down (abit haphazardly admittedly so they are alot shorter than i wanted...oops!) but still wearable! I would love to wear these to a yoga retreat or something if i could ever go toone, would love a chilled summer holiday about now! 

The top is an oldie but a good un! found it in H&M a couple of years back with matching shorts though they don't fit me as well anymore! this top is one of my faves though! 

Love, Sarah x 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Totally love this outfit. You look great!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig