Monday 27 June 2016

June Blogger Babes

Its now well and truly starting to feel like summer at last! hooray!



I've been pretty awful at posting this week due to life things and political angryness (grr Brexit!) so I am back on the blog to remind myself of happy things, like my love of blogging about all things fashion related. I could do with some serious retail therapy or at least a one way plane ticket somewhere else aside this island! :)

This evening I've blogged my fave fashion laydees I've been following this month, with my fave being Ellen Vlora of Pure Evl blog. her style and her hair is just the stuff of dreams. Can I just be this girl already?! Stalk her insta and you will have a serious girl crush as I do!  :)

As always let me know if there's any bloggers out there who you love to follow!


Pure Evl - For the love of 

The Velvet Black - Last day, last outfit

Sophie Hannah Richardson - Club Tropicana w/ Rare London

Feral Creature - Weekend Update

Sarah Louise Porter - Uh huh honey 

Fox and Feather - An open love letter to my dress

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig