Tuesday 17 May 2016

Sun & Moon








Bodysuits are definitely having a moment! My fave is this sun & moon print one!

Sun and Moon Bodysuit // Missguided (poss sold out?)
Black Tassel Skirt // Coachella collection @ H&M
Black Western Boots // Missguided
Black Western Fedora // ASOS

The bodysuit is back with a bang this season, with many featuring this gorgeous lattice front style detailing. 

This starry mystical beaut is from Missguided, It keeps selling out and then reappearing a few days later after a restock so I'm sorry if the above link no longer works after I post this! 

I've matched it up with my coachella skirt from last year for abit of a festival look and am trying work a fedora though today was not hat weather (or fringing weather tbh! check out how tangled my skirts getting! :/ ) A windy seaside town is definitely not a ideal place for any style blogger!

Love, Sarah x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig