Friday 13 May 2016

Sakura















Giving a 90's cami dress a Japanese kawaii spin with this beaut from Happy Monday

Pink Dolly Style Sandals // Ebay
Pink Blossom Hair Clips // H&M
Lilac Satchel // River Island 

I discovered online store Happy Monday on Instagram over a year ago and saw this dress and fell in love instantly. Yay for Instagram fashion discoveries!

 I've been waiting ages to find something with a pretty manga print so I was pleased to find this super print with gorgeous blossom and koi fishes on it, I even managed to get some cute space buns done right in my hair for the first time in ages to go with! 

It kinda works with the UK version of Sakura season as a backdrop, no where near as amazing as seeing it in Japan but its definitely on my bucket list of places to travel to and see the real thing! 

I've chosen to layer it over a tee for abit of a pretty 90s city look. It kinda grunges down the look abit as  silky cami dresses can be mistaken for a nighty... underwear can be outerwear too! its just how you style it! :) 

Love , Sarah x 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ugh this is one of your best looks ever Sarah! This dress is so cute and I love the shoes too <3
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! def saving this one for a trip to japan in the future

      Delete
  2. This dress is so cute! Really love it! From what kind of anime is the print! It looks so sweet! Your bag is so cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm not sure tbh! it has all my fave things on it though! :) x

      Delete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig