Monday 28 March 2016

Return of the Bomber Jacket








One of my favourite pieces and no.1 wardrobe essentials is my Pull & Bear bomber jacket.

Vintage Style Satin Baseball Jacket // Pull & Bear
White Crochet Panel High Neck Dress // Topshop (similar here)
Biker Boots // Ebay

Back in warms after what started to be a really sunny start to the Easter weekend! Thankfully, bomber jackets are just perfect for indecisive weather as we have here, lightweight to carry, warm and gives any outfit an instant update. 

This one I have had since my trip to Barcelona a couple of years ago and has been one of my go-to items for transitional weather. I just love how it adds to a look, even throwing on over the most girlie of dresses they make everything look cool!

The dress was a sales buy I featured in this blog post back at the end of autumn last year. Determined to get more wear out of it as it is sleeved and looks incredible with cute jackets such as this one! I am at least getting better at recycling and re-wearing my clothes. I will still be doing a spring clean and going thru my wardrobe for some serious clothes culling to make more space! 

Rest assured, these two pieces won't be going anywhere near the charity bag! 

Looking for a cute bomber jacket for layering? Here's some other similar ones I've found! 

Love, Sarah x  


1) Reversible Bomber - Stone Cold Fox | 2) Pink Sequin Bomber - Jaded London | 3)  Lilac Longline Satin Bomber  - Pretty Little Thing | 4) Khaki Floral Print Bomber - New Look

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Recently got a bomber jacket and I'm totally going to use this post as inspo on how to style it! xx
    http://caoilinyoung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) love them, they are just so versatile! x

      Delete
  2. Ah you look incredible!! I love the bomber xx
    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig