Saturday 2 January 2016

Emerald City











Green Backless Skater Dress // Pretty Little Thing
Hair Bead Clickers // Regal Rose
Glitter 2016 Phone Case // SkinnyDip London 
Choker // Freedom @ Topshop
Sandals // New Look

First of my sale picks for this year! My last year sales picks were a rainbow gold skort suit from Miss Selfridge and a paisley brocade shift dress from Topshop - this year my sales pick is from Pretty Little Thing and is a lovely party piece! 

I was thrilled to find this in the sale as it was part of their Night on Disco Mountain collection with Lucy Mecklenburgh.  

I'm not a fan of reality programmes like TOWIE and The Kardashians and usually steer clear of any collabs between any of them and fashion too, but couldn't resist the Night on Disco Mountain stuff. Every piece is just so nice and perfect for nights out - Its rare I come across a collection and want everything as much as I like this one!. 

I was supposed to wear this on New Years but unfortunately didn't have the time to pick up the parcel so it will prob be a dress for an event later this year! :) 

Have you found any amazing sales finds? Tell me about them below in the comments!

Emerald backless dress - was £28 - Now £12! :) 

Love, Sarah x 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Amazing outfit, really love that dress! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig