Wednesday 14 October 2015

Wanderlust: Postcards from Sorrento..

Hii all!

I am back from honeymoon and the wedding - with serious post holiday blues! Have been abit naff at blogging lately (soz) as have been really busy but hoping to get back in to the fashion game to cure my sadness that I've just returned from Italy, which was so lovely and warm, to the UK which feels like its nose-dived in temperature since we've been away. Our wedding was a fairly warm day too, and a sunny one!

Will have to well and truly sort out my wardrobe, put my suitcase away and get back in to A/W style!

I'm now snuggled under my blanket with the heating on waiting for the new series of the Apprentice to start. *sigh* Take me back to italy now!

These are some snapshots of the first part of our honeymoon in Sorrento. Would recommend to anyone wanting a escape from it all that isn't too far from the UK. You can really relax here as well as have the option to explore if you wish :) this time round we were so shattered we stayed in the town the whole three days and chilled out before moving on to a visit to Pompeii and the Rome - will feature these in the coming weeks.

We stayed at the beautiful Grand Hotel Riviera, overlooking the gulf of Naples and volcano Vesuvius.






















x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig