Wednesday 28 October 2015

Berry Teal











Teal Bodycon High Neck Jumper Dress (worn underneath) // Primark
Maroon Diamante Trim Fedora // Primark
Furry Leopard Print T-Bar Shoes // Topshop (mega olllddd)

Sometimes the best outfits are ones that you just throw together and they just..work? 

I hadn't thought of mixing this berry coloured suede skirt with teal at all but think they look great together and makes a change from playing it safe and opting for black! 

Steering slightly away from the 70s vibe I've been living in recently I decided to also swap out my thigh highs and give them a break whilst I opted for a pair of very old top shop furry mary janes I've had for ages (that desp need reheeling!) Abit of a 60s/760s mash up! :) 

Boohoo and Primark have got some amazing A/W ranges at the mo, with them both fully embracing the boho trend thats following into autumn. 

I got this teal jumper dress which is perfect for work and for popping on as a top for skirts such as these. The berry fedora I got a couple of months back in the Oxford street Primark, I love the glam edging on it with the diamante! Would be a great going out in the eve hat too! 

Boohoo has got some lovely pieces as well at the mo Unfortunately, I got this suede berry coloured skirt before my wedding and it seems to have now sold out in this colour but they do have brown ones.

I really wanted something with eyelets in as nothing I have has this feature so really like that this skirt has not only fringing but also eyelets as detail! My wish list from boohoo is full of their floaty smock dresses and fur gillets.. come on pay day! 

Love, Sarah x 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig