Friday 19 December 2014

Scholl Velvet Smooth Luxury Pedicure Gift Set







After torturing my feet all summer in sandals and flip flops, my feet were in in abit of need for some TLC! My heels were really dry and urgently needed some love so when I saw the Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi I was desperate to get it and try it out!

I had seen load of ads on TV and really good reviews for it saying it was as good as a salon pedicure so had pretty high expectation of it too.

I bought the Luxury Pedicure Collection which is a box set containing the electric footfile (battery operated), toe separators, cuticle sticks, glass nail file, foot serum, microfibre towel in a cute beauty bag for only £39.99! (usual RRP £79.99) from Boots

I have used it regularly for the last couple of weeks in preparation for a couple of my Christmas parties and already am seeing a notable difference. My feet are much smoother and feel like they did before I started abusing them in my summer sandals and flip flops!

It's really easy to use and requires no scrubbing or rubbing, it is taking some getting used to though as its quite tickly but it does buff your feet perfectly.  I do have a tube of Soap & Glorys Heel Genius and really like it minus the length of time it takes to dry, it's definitely for stay-in pamper sessions whereas the Scholl serum is also very effective and makes your feet lovely and soft but dries alot quicker, making it easier to use if you are in a hurry.

It also contains Hyaluronic acid which is known for its ability to hold and retain water & ketatin to keep the skins moisture balance..which all equals nice, moisturised smooth feet which are not cracky and dry :)

Check out the video below for how to use it, they are still in Boots at the moment for the offer price so get down there and grab one whether its a gift for someone or treat yourself to one!

Love, Sarah x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig