Wednesday 3 December 2014

OOTD: Rainbow Scarf & Cropped Knit Jumper




Cropped Knit "Love" Jumper // Forever 21
Green Plaid Leggings // Ebay
Rainbow Chunky Knit Scarf // Primark
Metallic Sneakers // New Look

A super super quick post today! Have a really busy couple of weeks coming up involving Christmas parties, shopping and The Clothes Show in Birmingham which I'm really excited about as it will be my first time going! 

This is one of my current fave casual outfits, I haven't stopped wearing these plaid green leggings since i got them from Ebay. They are the perfect dupe of the Topshop & River Island ones that were really popular earlier this year but I couldn't afford them at the time. These are only 9.99 on Ebay at the mo!

The rainbow pom pom scarf is new from Primark, and is the matching set to my rainbow fingerless gloves I featured last month. I know I raved on then about how much I loved them and I still do! there is a matching hat to this set as well that I also may be tempted to pick up to keep my rainbowometer high! :) 

The cropped knit is from Forever 21, having been in the Oxford Street one a few times I've found that they are the sort of shop that sometime I find loooads of things I want and can spend a good hour in there trying armfuls of clothes on yet other times I walk in there and see nothing of interest! 

Do you have a clothes shop that you have a on/off relationship with? :)

Love, Sarah x 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig