Thursday 10 July 2014

March Haul Feat: Ted Baker, River Island, TopShop, Primark, Missguided, ARK, New Look & Sacred Stitches!



(clockwise from top) - New Look gold plated boots, Ebay White Spiked Hightops, Topshop Silver Mary Janes & Ark Holographic Petrol Chelsea Boots



Round-up of everything I've bought this month and then some! I started a new job recently so have been shopping even crazier then usual to make up for the couple of months I was skint and not working! (or shopping)

Some of the stuff in this image I have posted about already you might recognise, some are to come soon now that the suns coming out abit more! :) Today I'm so wishing I could work outside..its 20 degrees and only the first of April! :) :)

Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig