Thursday 10 July 2014

I'm really a mermaid...









Forever 21 burn out logo tee- http://www.forever21.com/Imreallyamermaid
Blue metallic scale print shorts - TopShop
Silver sequin hotpants - Asos
White Sandals - Ebay
Necklace - Primark
Blue Hexagon Bag- H&M

My love of logo tees continues with this cute super soft burnout t-shirt from Forever 21, perfect for a beach cover up, I'm already starting to crave my dip dyed turquoise locks that would match the back after only three weeks of cutting off my ends...uh oh, so much for trying to keep my hair healthy and split end free!

The shiny blue metallic scale print shorts are from Topshop. I've had these in my wardrobe for a while since spotting them in a past gone Topshop sale and I've needed to fix the clasp on the waist put have never got round to it till now. The teal of the t-shirt doesn't really go with it but I wanted to feel as mermaidy as possible! :)

The sequin hotpants from Asos are another treasure of mine that are a couple of years old, I spotted in a Look Magazine beach style photoshoot and desperately wanted them! they make alot of noise when you walk about in them and are pretty heavy but I still love them!

In the meantime in the life of Sarah, I have become a World Cup widow (anyone else lost their other half's to  the football?!) and finally managed to bag tix to Clothes Show live @ The NEC Birmingham in December later this year, will be my first time going and surely won't be the last! :) excited..much! :D

Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig