Thursday 10 July 2014

Follow The White Rabbit














Top -The Orphan's Arms - Followthewhiterabbit 
PVC Skater Skirt - Missguided
Necklace - Vivienne Westwood (bought from Lafeyette Paris)

Easter Holidays! Yay!  or if you work full time like me, it’s not exactly two weeks, but it is 4 days off and no early morning commute, which is a win win :) Today, me n the boy went to Lewes and did some exploring for something different, was so desperate for a walk and to get out of town for abit! anyway, on to the outfit...
I love slogan t-shirts and they seem to be a forever item rather then something I’ll bring out seasonally, and being a fan of Alice in Wonderland this cute n quirky t-shirt from The Orphans Arms fits right into my wardrobe! 
The PVC skirt is also something that shows no sign of disappearing of the fashion radar just yet either, so many colours to choose and lengths! But as I have been buying a lot of pencil skirts (since I recently discovered I actually love them and there not preppy looking as I had feared!) I went for a skater skirt look instead for a change and to feel more spring-like!


Happy Easter!
Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig