Thursday 10 July 2014

Black Jumpsuit






Polly Black Jumpsuit with belt - Missguided - http://www.missguided.co.uk/polly-belted-jumpsuit
Shoe Boots - Wallis

Today I'm going blogging crazy! I've got two more posts to draft after this one for my new job as well as a couple of gadget reviews on a couple of cool techy bits I'm testing over the next few days :) lovee writing and blogging , it makes me happy!

Along with the new job, I've been looking for ways to update my wardrobe to find a few thing's that I could wear to work that aren't from years ago that I've been clinging on to, and I've been wanting a jumpsuit for ages so I picked up this one from Missguided. Its great for shortys like me and casual enough to wear to work. I also really like the gold plate belt and have been after one like it for ages - handy this one comes with the jumpsuit! :) 

I was hoping to wear this for my birthday evening to the theatre next Tuesday as well but am gonna have to return this one as it dosen't fit as well as I hoped... If i actually want to wear this and be able to sit down and breathe! The size six is really really small round the waist so will exchange it for a size 8 and get this in all the other colours for work..I'm really bad at wearing an outfit more than once and will buy anything with an excuse to wear for an occasion big or small! It was my new years resolution to start re-wearing my clothes my often so now's the time to put that to the test! 

Love, Sarah x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig