Saturday 12 July 2014

A summer evening in Covent Garden








Hair - Ministry of Hair - Eastbourne - http://www.ministryofhair.com
Embellished Maxi Dress - Little Mistress - http://www.little-mistress.co.uk/orange-pink-contrast-embellished-mesh-maxi-dress

Lots of newness going on at the mo! New blog, new name, new hair & obvs new dress!

I enlisted some help in the way of Maria from Rainy Day Blog Designs to build up a new template as I can't code to save my life! she's really lovely and really helpful, if your looking for blog help and a new design she's great :) you can purchase the templates you want through her shop on Etsy.

Today, I spent the morning at Ministry of Hair getting my fringe sorted. I haven't had a hair cut in two years due to moneys wanting to see how long I could grow it and become a proper mermaid with dip dyed hair n stuff. Turns out my hair struggles to grow much past my shoulders. boo.

This time we bleached the front a la Rogue x-men stylee as its something I've been wanting to do for ages but been to chicken to do so thought I'd go to my fave salon in Eastbourne, Ministry of Hair, to give it abit of a long overdue makeover! Again going on about lovely people and good service, I couldn't recommend Ministry more highly and will continue to go there as I have for the last 5 years.

Then me and zee boy headed off to Covent Garden where we went to Fire and Stone Pizza for dinner and then off the the Lyceum Theatre to see the Lion King which was amazing. Costumes are beautiful and we were lucky to get pretty good seats, will def go and see it again!.

On to this Little Mistress dress, I featured it in my top maxi summer shortlist and I said I would get it as I loved it - and I did! I have had to return the size 8 as it was really long and get a 6 instead, its still abit long but I'll get it adjusted, it fits better up top as well as a size 6. Perfect for a summer wedding or evening do as its fully lined and heavy. maybe not for holiday as I planned due to its heavyness but I will def keep it for a formal occasion.

love, Sarah x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig