Thursday 10 July 2014

90's Double Buns & Acid Brights


















Crop Top - Drom Apparel http://www.dromapparel.co.uk/AlienAcid
Lime Jeggings - Select (bought in store but not on web yet! here's a link here to the lookbook anyway!) http://www.selectfashion.co.uk/lookbook
Baby Pink Cleated Sandals - Ebay
Bag - River Island
Necklace - Vivienne Westwood
Lips - Bourjois - Fushia Graffiti
Bindi's - Brighton Lanes

First thing you will probably note is I have my hair up - which is extremely rare!! lol! I am useless at putting my hair up in ponytails or plaits or bunches as they are constantly lopsided and my thin straight hair never wants to stay put so I have my hair down all the time!

I saw these trend appear a few weeks ago on one of my Lolita/Harajuku Fashion fan pages on facebook and loved it, and then went hunting for a youtube video (posted below) of how to do it and was mega pleased it was super easy and you can customise with bows and flowers and all sorts! result! :) I'll def be having my hair like this for the summer now, am kinda waiting for my purple dip dye to either fade or have the last couple of centimetres chopped (eeep!) as it barely shows now so I can start anew and think of something else to do to it after two years of changing dip dye colours!

On to the outfit, I'm really impressed with Select's range for Summer, with gorgeous lace co-ords, mint sheer tops, and gingham to choose from, its impossible not to want everything, The lookbook on the website is great! I've picked out these lime green jeggings as lime is one of my favourite colours and jeggings are so comfy. I needed a new pair since the teal ones I bought from Select a couple of years ago are looking abit tired now. The crop top is from Drom Apparel, check out there site for some interesting crazy prints!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig