Tuesday 14 November 2017

Organza






I feel like something out of Blue Planet in this tee  (thinking more of a Jellyfish, not a Bobbit... *shudders) 

Mom jeans // Stradivarius

Well aware this top will not be everyone's cup of tea as it is pretty out there! That's why it caught my eye though, I am a little bit of a collector when it comes to fashion, the crazier it is, the more exciting it is and more likely I'll buy it! I like to wear things that have alot of movement (if that makes any sense) I live swishy tutu skirts, maxis with a side split and pleated things.. not sure why but they always feel good to wear.

 This one seriously takes the frills trend up a notch with these HUGE organza frill sleeves!  There will be PLENTY more organza around for the upcoming festive period which looks to be a 80s fashion frenzy, I am really looking forward to it.

 I really like that this top is so mis-matched with its pink princess organza on a sporty looking V neck shirt.  Not sure if I'd wear with jeans again but will experiment with this more in the spring when the weathers back to being on the warmer side. Check out Asos Collection though when you can for more unique pieces like this! 

Love, Sarah x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig