Friday 10 November 2017

Marie





Its officially sweater weather! And Primark have got just what you need to get the cutest AW look around!

Space Bun Extensions // Lullabellz
Mom Jeans // Stradivarius 

If you haven't been in to Primark and checked out all the Disney goodies in there this year, then where on earth have you been! 

Spring saw Primark's Beauty and the Beast range (still going verrrryyy strong!) with everyone going completely crazy over the adorable Mrs Potts and Chip tea sets. For A/W there is so much more Disney delights on store including these sweaters of various Disney characters. I picked sassy lil Marie from Aristocats and made these cute hairbands to match! 

As promised, I will let you on the secret of my space buns. As you know my hair is pretty fine so getting space buns to look cute n messy is tricky. The fab people at Lullabellz have made these fab extension scrunchies which are a huge help for this as they make your messy buns look much more fuller. Better still, they come in so many different shades to match your hair colour and come in at just £15 a pair! 

They are really easy to use, even for total hair numptys like me! 

Check them out, they are also really good at giving advice on which colour you may need. I asked for mine as was unsure and they got it totally irght after I emailed a pic of my hair colour to them! 

Love, Sarah  x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig