Tuesday 28 November 2017

Apres Ski



Another basic one (sorrryyy :( but this cute little top is def worth a mention for your layering wardrobe!

Slogan Long Sleeved Top // Marks & Spencer
Vinyl Trousers // Boohoo

Sorry to do yet another short n sweet basic post! I had sooo many ideas for what I wanted to do this season but got so wrapped up in work and been pretty broke! :(  Even on my trip to London last week (I'd booked a year and a half in advance lol) I only had £20 on me so majorly scrimped for the time I was there. I did have a pretty decent Greggs yums banquet though. I got a festive bake, pizza slice, cake and drink for under £5 :D Greggs came to my rescue!

I could of just waited till next week and got started on my winter and Christmas stuff then but I thought I'd show this cute long sleeved tee I picked up a couple of weeks back. Can you believe this is from M&S?

They have some really amazing stuff in there for A/W17 and and reasonable prices too! This was just £12 from the M&S Collection range and will look great will red lippy and curls for a slightly more toned down festive look then I will be doing as per usual this year! :)

Love, Sarah x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig