Sunday 15 October 2017

Is Orange the New Pink?







Controversial I know (like my love of pineapple on pizza) but I am so in love with all things orange atm...

Orange Tie Strap Cami Dress // Missguided (now only £4!)
Tiger Striped Untamed Backpack // Current Mood @ Dolls Kill
Distressed Denim Jacket // Forever 21

Pink was the colour I first thought when I changed my hair to blonde I would be wearing more often...tbh its actually been orange, I really can't get enough of it right now!

This ensemble is full of 90s fun and has been my go to autumn outfit for those days where its been pretty warm but not wanting to dig out summer dresses off the floordrobe (read wardrobe!)

This Missguided Orange dress was a total bargain even when I bought it at full price (£10) It's made of a slightly thicker crepe material and due to its shift style and un-tieable spaghetti straps, its also ideal for layering over long sleeved tops and polo necks for later in the season.

The Current Mood tiger backpack is also a new fave, even is it is a totally different shade of orange! Its much smaller then my old holographic backpack yet I somehow manage to fit all my essentials in there easily. Perfect little Autumn bag. Best thing to do when buying from Dolls Kill I've found is to buy either on Labour Day or Black Friday for best deals or free international shipping! :) Thankfully had no customs fee to pay for this one!

What do you think about wearing Orange? Would you rock orange for Autumn :)

Love, Sarah xx

GTL - Orange 



1. Tailored Belted Orange Trousers - Asos | 2. Londunn Orange Drape Satin Dress - Missguided |
3. Orange Longline Knit Jumper - New Look

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loving the orange! Bought an orange patterned tunic on a light grey background with a matching bobble hat (for my wife) both from Weird Fish (not the wife!) No photos yet.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh I need to check out Weird Fish! Get Ruth a blog!! :)

      Delete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig