Sunday 3 September 2017

Brunch Club




 
Sunday Brunch? Don't mind if I do...

Brunch Club Slogan Frill T-shirt // Pretty Little Thing (also available in black :) )
Denim Distressed Shorts // River Island

Sometimes nothing is better than a cute simple slogan tee, and this one is my new fave! Such a nice easy Sunday outfit for seeing out the last of the warm weekends before the best season arrives! :) 

I actually went out for a really nice brunch yesterday. One of my fave spots in Eastbourne (aside Bills, you can't beat a good Bills brunch!) is the Beach Front Cafe on the Eastbourne seafront, no avocado toasts but its really nice to have a little Pimms, toasted sandwich and crisps down by the sea alfresco. Gotta make the most of it whilst clinging on to the last of Summer! I have yet to try the Beach Deck further down the seafront, as I've heard good things about this one also.

I was hoping to take my pics outside a cafe spot for full effect but living in a tourist town makes this almost impossible to do during peak season! That said and I like my bed too much to get up early. Managed to get in a full 12 hour sleep last night, I was shattered!

Wheres your favourite brunch spot ?

Love, Sarah x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig