Thursday 16 February 2017

We Go Together Like Crop Tops & Leather





Have Missguided won my heart back? With amazing new season collection the answer may be yes...

Criss-Cross Burgundy Crop Top // Missguided (now  30% off!) 
Leather Zip Front Trousers // H&M

Ah Missguided, I adored them when they first launched and would spend lots of time on the website drooling over the new in, it was always ahead of the fashion game and had something for everyone. I was rapidly adding to my wish list and shopping away on Pay Day on everything I loved. 

Something happened though and we kinda, I dunno, grew apart? It went a little too Kardashian (ya, know, literally everything bodycon and cut out..yawn)  the last couple of years and I would go on the site disappointed with what they had and I haven't purchased anything on there for ages. 

However, it feels like I may be making a U-turn back to MG, I mean, have you seen the New Season drop?! Check out my Pintrest if you want to see my fave picks from Missguided's latest drop at the moment. 

I also headed to the new Missguided store in Stratford London and it is literally the coolest Fashion shop I've ever gone in! its well worth the Tube ticket and hike across Zone 2&3 on the tube to get there! I did take a ton of snaps which will be in an upcoming blog post so be sure you don't miss that! 

I couldn't resist this burgundy crop top, I love the criss cross design so I do feel too exposed as well as it adds a playful edge and the frill sleeves are a huge nod to the SS17 trend of frills on sleeves. 

What do you think about Missguided's latest offerings?  :) 

Love, Sarah x 
SHARE:

1 comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig