Saturday 11 February 2017

Valentines Wishlist


With Valentines day fast approaching I've created a new themed wishlist!

Although we don't really celebrate V-day, I do LOVE all the Valentines related buys and outfits, I guess it does have something to do with that the spring gear is starting to appear in shops and its all colourful and stuff so I'm totally drawn to it after months of boring dark colours...even if its too cold to wear it yet! Had our first mini snowy day today but was more like just a few snow flakes tbh! 

I also went on a date day with Rich for the first time since forever. We realised we spent most of 2016 work work working and literally only spent just under 10 days last year actually enjoying ourselfs and treating us to things so this year we are hoping to do things a little differently whilst saving for a house. Our date day today was in London grabbing a few bits for our Iceland trip and I finally got a new pair of mom jeans so I'm no longer living in leggings as that's all I've been able to fit in to lately. Will blog on those another time :) 

Heres my Valentines themed wishlist though, my absolute faves being the Doc Martin Heart Boots (how amazing are they) and Reclaimed Vintage Romeo and Juliet collection Jacket & Ten Things I hate about you pin from Gypsy Warrior... such good films! Maybe will dig out some chick flicks for Valentines though my plan is actually to go and see Lego Batman.. slightly obsessed with him! Not interested in 50 Shades one bit! :) 

I can also vouch for the I Love Make Up Goddess Of Love highlighter - sooo good and only a fiver! You don't need to use alot for a really nice glow! The packaging on this is soo pretty and is a good dupe of Two Faced's Polly Pocket Esk highlighters :) 

Check out Gypsy Warrior and Reclaimed Vintage on Asos to see the Romeo and Juliet Valentine collection and Gypsy Warriors Ten Things collection - they are bound to sell out fast! 


1) Hate Mail Dress - Lazy Oaf  | 2. Red Lover Satin Bomber - Valfre | 3. Pink Heart Wallet - Stradivarius - | 4.  Hate the Way Enamel Pin - Gypsy Warrior | 5. Bentley II Heart Boots - Dr Martens | 6.  Goddess Of Love Highlighter - I Love Make up | 7. Romeo & Juliet Back Patch Military Jacket - Reclaimed Vintage | 8. Loud As Hell Lolita Sunnies - Gasoline Glamour 

Love Sarah x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig