Thursday 2 February 2017

Pretty Bows









Nail date night outfits with a simple bodysuit. This cute bow back one from Topshop is a new winter date night fave!
Pink Pleat Midi Skirt // Primark 
Silver Metallic Boots // Primark
Floral Belt // Primark (Oxford Street exclusive!)

Feels like an age since I last did a proper outfit post since January went pretty much as pear shaped as possible, Donald Trump being a turd, ills, every weekend plan going wrong, grim weather, and to top it all of the arrival of some new horrendous neighbours next door who party daily till 7am...joy. Has been 2 weeks of 3 hour sleeps. Will be getting on to our landlord about that shortly after my intervention earlier didn't go to well. 😔

Keeping my sanity though my new camera has arrived eeeeppp!! I now am the proud owner of a cute little  Canon Powershot SX720. Despite not having cool lenses and stuff like my old Sony, the spec on this one is much higher and I managed to get £80 off the price after abit of eyelash fluttering in Jessops 😏 I wanted to get a more compact camera anyway as well as so this is perfect for now then perhaps in another year or so embarking back on the SLR route. 

On to the outfit, I fell head over heels in love with this bow back body suit from Topshop the other week so ended up picking it up. Def ideal for a Valentines date night outfit as its sexy but super cute at the same time. It was pricey coming in at £25 but is really comfortable compared to other bodysuits I've owned and there's a ton of outfit possibilities that you can wear this with including mom jeans, shorts, maxi skirts.... the list goes on. So it will get loads of wear :) 

Bow detailing looks like it will be a spring trend too so picking up cute bow jackets and jumpers won't go a-miss now as you'll be wearing these pretties in to SS17.

Love Sarah x 

Get The Look - Pretty Bows



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig