Thursday 8 December 2016

Topshop Mesh Dress





Grey Mesh Dress // Topshop
Silver Boots // Primark 
Mom Jeans // Missguided
Pretty Reckless Tee // (worn underneath) bought from gig

Time for a super quick post. things have been so busy lately I've barely had time to squeeze any blogging in so hoping to get some of my planned posts to you before the month is out. I still haven't even started Christmas shopping yet! 

One of my latest buys is this cute lil mesh dress last week, yep, another addition to my growing collection of mesh dresses! 

This is my only one that I have that isn't long so am looking forward to style it up differently hence why today I've decided to layer it over my mom jeans! 

Love, Sarah x 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm loving that sheer Topshop mesh-overlay midi-dress!.I can imagine it adding a wonderfully feminine touch and enhancing a very wide variety of outfits - it's beautiful!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig