Thursday 15 December 2016

Planet Vandy










Finally got my first Alice Vandy Dress!  Pink, kawaii and Hello Kitty = instant wardrobe keeper.

     Hello Kitty Maxi Dress // Planet Vandy (Alice Vandy)
Silver Boots // Primark 

After a lonngg time lusting over Alice Vandy's super cute prints I finally got myself something from the Planet Vandy store! yay! 

During my visit to the Clothes Show last week there were two stalls in particular I couldn't wait to visit, one being Alice Vandys! It was great to meet her and try on a couple of things. I could of definitely stayed longer and bought more but my wallet was telling me to be sensible as I still haven't even got started on Christmas shopping yet! eppp. That will be my weekend plans this weekend as the start of December has been busy busy busy. 

Loving all things japanese and cute , I had to go for the Hello Kitty Dress and picked the maxi over the mini. I thought at first I'd regret my choice as it is longer and does trail (short girl issues) the material of the dress actually can be folder upwards from the waist really easily as I've done in these photos and the dress then stays off the ground! result! 

It is easily THE most flattering dress in my wardrobe, its super clingy and really figure hugging yet unlike other bodycons I've tried on since being north of 25 it doesn't feel uncomfortable or that it emphasises my food baby or make me feel huge on a fat day! :) 

Looking forward to getting other Alice Vandy stuff now, her unitards have always looked great as well so perhaps one of these will be on my hitlist next! 

Shop the Alice Vandy x Hello Kitty collection here 

Love, Sarah x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig