Sunday 6 November 2016

Babe With The Power










                                    You remind me of the babe, the babe with the power!

Lilac Jacket // Charity Shop
Babe With The Power Patch // Sugar Bones
Darling Sweater // Valfre
Black Faux Leather Leggings // H&M
Unicorn Tears Bag // Skinny Dip London
Floral Embroidered Boots // Daisy Street *sold out* available at Ego Official

Happy Sunday guys!

Hope you've all has another good weekend, mine was abit random, slept most of yesterday and then headed over to my mums to pick up my Christmas Party dress eeepp! Can't believe its nearly the season of sparkle all ready!

To kickstart off the season I've combined some sparkle with one of this years biggest trends - patches! I spotted this amazing patch from SugarBones a long while ago and waited for it to come back in to stock and thankfully it did! Its so perfect for the back of a jacket as its huge and totally transforms this old moto jacket I picked up from a charity shop.

I completely fell in love with The Labyrinth this year after fellow blogger (& cosplay ghost buster!) Adam lent me his copy of the film on DVD, I had never seen it before then and watched it a few times before giving it back. Its one of those films I could watch till I know it off by heart so that's probably what I will end up doing, and buying more Labyrinth themed stuff lol!

I added some sparkle with help of Hobby Craft and my Swarovski crystals I got from the Alexander McQueen exhibition last year and its like a totally new jacket! :) Think I may also change the buttons but now sure quite what sort of buttons yet. Maybe star shaped ones to go with the Sailor Moon/Labyrinth Theme!

Check out SugarBones on her website! Her pins and patches are so unique, I'd love to have them all!

Love, Sarah x 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love how you've upgraded the jacket- looks so good!
    Holly x
    The Twins' Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! I am obsessed with your bag!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig