Wednesday 17 August 2016

Yeehaa!










Buckle Up! We are takin a ride on the wild side with some serious SkinnyDip & Nasty Gal love!

Rainbow Wild West Crop Tee // WildFox
Yeehaa Heart Shaped Bag // SkinnyDip London
Kickin Up Dust Leather Bolo Waistcoat  // Nasty Gal (now 70% off!)
Spur Western Ankle Boots // Missguided (similar here)
Black Western Fedora // Asos

Sorry for the grainy-ness in these pics! (no pun intended!) it was super sunny and loads of my pics ended up being shadowy in the face so I did some photoshop magic to make sure that I was sort of visable! I'm not really a fan of over doing the old PS but in this case it was needed!

I've been waiting to shoot this one for ages! I had this penciled in for when I was off work but due to train strikes couldn't get to the location I wanted to so thought well Berwick is as county as I'm gonna get otherwise so it was the next best thing - and this outfit is deserving of a fitting location!

As you know, I am a HUGE fan of all things SkinnyDip London and have quite a collection now of bags and phone cases all from there, this bag being my latest edition. It's from their SS16 range Intergalactic Cowgirl which is right up my street! I have at least 3-4 of the bags sitting pretty on top of my wish list at the moment. Think I need to head to Pintrest to find some kind of bag display idea thing so I have somewhere to hang them that I can then admire them all as well.

I also gotta mention the waistcoat! My first purchase from super amazin Nasty Gal who are based in LA. I got this waistcoat for just £27 as its in the sale at 70% off - some seriously good stuff in the sale at the mo. I am so looking forward to styling this one up as it can literally be layered over ANYTHING. This baby is gonna last me a looonnng time. :)

Don't forget to check out the Intergalactic Cowgirl collection now by SkinnyDip, what bag is your fave? :)



Love, Sarah x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love these pics so much, the location is fab! Bag is awesome!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) this is where i work lol! x

      Delete
  2. yes Sarah! I love this look, dying over the bag! <3
    http://www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks doll :) just keep wanting to get more bags tho, am such a bag lady! :) x

      Delete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig