Monday 14 March 2016

Tarot









Feelin mystical & magical in this gorgeous handmade babydoll dress...

Tarot Print Babydoll Dress // Cosmic Drifters
Moon, Stars & Saturn Boots // Charity Shop 

Sorry I have been MIA the last two weeks, I am finally back up and out and feeling better again after having the WORST flu ever! :(

I haven't been able to do any shooting or anything so I am catching up on some of the posts I want to show before the Spring season really comes in, & boy, I can't wait!

This stunning Cosmic Drifters babydoll though will see me through this season & beyond. I do love a classic baby doll style, they are pretty hard to find nowadays (which is odd as they are pretty much flattering on all sizes and shapes)

This is my second dress from the lovely laydees at Cosmic Drifters, as I bought the Navajo dress in this post last autumn. Such good stuff on there site at the mo, if you are a fan of witchy prints then you seriously need to check them out!

I couldn't resist teaming it up with these incredible bowie-esk boots I found in my local MIND charity shop and showing you my fave tarot card set I have had for yeeeeaarrs but is my fave as they are all anime illustrated with pretty japanesy cartoons <3

Love, Sarah x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looking so gorgeous Sarah! I'm adoring the tarot print dress on you, so unique and seriously eye-catching. Reminds of something Motel Rocks would stock, so I'll totally have to go see Cosmic Drifters ;) Glad to hear you're feeling better lovely <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! :) yeh, now u mention it ,it does look very Motel like! :) x

      Delete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig