Thursday 17 December 2015

Jeans of Dreams..











Black Sheer Glitter Tee // Primark
Black Starry Head Turban // Old - similar here


Finally back with an outfit post in what feels like forever! It's been about a month since my last outfit post outside with this being my first wintery one though it still really doesn't feel like winter still, it's an unfestive feeling 16 degrees today!!

Since my last post about my Glamorous petite jeans, I also bought these amazing iridescent metallic petite boyfriend jeans from Topshop - personally my faves when it comes to petite ranges! They are great for the festive season and for me a well overdue upgrade to my old Topshop Hayden jeans that were so ripped and worn in they were passed the distressed look by a mile! These look like they have have now sold out online in petite but are still about in stores and in various other sizes.

These are also "Hayden" jeans and are my fave fit - boyfriend style though are also cropped - perfect for showing off party shoes. These metallic jeans are a great alternative for party wear this season as they are easily dressed up and down and just look effortlessly cool, particularly as they also are abit iridescent so they can change colour a little in different lights.

Love. Sarah x

PS. sorry about the blurry photos, my camera went all trippy n most of the best shots were too blurry to salvage :( stupid thing!



SHARE:

1 comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig