Tuesday 22 September 2015

La Dolce Vita














Red Lace Back Dress // Mela Loves London @ Debenhams
Fringed Bag // Primark


Having a look through my wedding/honeymoon outfits I noted I didn't really have a girly romantic dress - even the wedding dress is although boho isn't very prncessy as wedding dress cus I wanted freedom to dance and move about without being strapped in to this tight figure hugging dress or a marshmellow puff and spend all day worrying about if I still look perfect rather than letting my hair down and enjoying myself!. My wedding dress has a pair of indian beaded white shorts underneath so I can party! :) The day is gonna be a boho mix of unicorns, rainbows, whimsicalness and indian themes with plenty of bright colours! :) 

However, I found this dress in the brands section in Debenhams and think my princessy girlyness for the honeymoon outfits has been restored! Its got a gorgeous lace back as well which is just what I was after - a romantic slightly gothic italian look for our week long getaway! :) 

Love, Sarah x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig