Thursday 3 September 2015

Floral Flares








Black Lace Floral Flares // Blue Vanilla - now only £11!
Autumn Floral Print Wrap Around Bralet // New Look 

Sorry I've been MIA the last week or so, been incredibly busy planning for the wedding next month! eeek! The last fortnight has been all about making decorations and buying lots and lots of flowers, candles and loads of other things! :) Have now had my first hen do which was with my family and then have another one in Brighton this Saturday with friends! Busy busy busy!

I had an hour before meeting up with my mum the other day though to head down to the seafront to snap a couple of pictures of these amazing flares that I will be taking on our honeymoon to Italy. I was gonna save them till them but then felt sad that once I get back it would be to cold to as we would be nearly in November by then so decided to wear them now!

These beauties are from Blue Vanilla, not very well known yet in the fashion online world just yet but with offerings such as these I think they soon will be! I got them for just £11 in the sale (down from £22) and then teamed up with this New Look Bralet (last years summer sale, £5) makes for an outfit for under £20 :) Bargain! 

Love, Sarah x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig