Sunday 20 September 2015

Born Wild

Metallic Trainers // New Look
Spiked Shorts // Primark

As the weather seems pretty bonkers lately I've been wearing two wardrobes at once! I got my metallic trainers absolutely sodden this week with all the rain so def need more now otherwise I have only biker boots left that are my only other flatties!.

At the moment, I don't leave the house without my umbrella and a long sleeved top to cover up when it suddenly starts to get chilly, so this awesome grandad style cardi from LIRA makes for a perfect layering option!

LIRA is a pretty new brand to hit Asos. they are actually based in California with most of there garms based around skateboarding or surfing with a girly hippy twist. Basically if you like Holister, Fat Face clothes or Rokoko, you're gonna love LIRA!.

Love Sarah x






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig