Sunday 23 August 2015

Lace Up










Black Fringed Bag // Primark
Grecian Leaf Gold Headband // Claires

I have to say I have never understood the fascination with the little black dress, but the little white dress is something else!

I have plenty of  little white dresses in my wardrobe in both bodycon and skater styles and I just love them - they are perfect for spring and summer and is one of my fave colours to wear, particularly if its white mesh on a sporty look!. I just find wearing black boring if worn more than once, or unless I'm feeling gothic for a day..sorry not sorry! :)

This lace up Missguided number gives a nod to the seventies trend which looks to carry on in to the A/W15 collections as well. I had hung up my tassels and flares for a little while a couple of months ago as though I would go back to re-embracing the trend for later this year. Am too excited about wearing brown suede and tassels amongst the brown leaves and autumness this year.

I have also finally got myself a pair of gladiator lace up heels, yay! abit late on this trend but wanted to sneak them in before the end of this season and I will most definitely be taking these on my honeymoon to Italy in a couple of months eeek!!

If you are also heading on on a late summer holiday and desperately need to get your hands on some new sandals Public Desire have some amazing ones including tons of lace up ones like mine! why not check out their summer sale here

Love, Sarah x



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. killer look! I love each piece <3

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the LWD deserves just as much attention as the LBD, and I own way more LWDs than their darker counterparts! Anyway, you are looking so good! Those shoes are killer!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuss!! glad someone else feels the same way! :) the LWD dress rocks! lol! thank u lovelie x

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig