Wednesday 18 February 2015

Retrograde











Rainbow Pyrite Cord Crystal Necklace // Urban Outfitters (online exclusive)
Rainbow Crystal Cord Necklace // Urban Outfitters
Feather Temporary Tattoo // Joelles Emporium - Etsy
Brown Leather Tassel Satchel // Boohoo
Black Fedora // Asos
Lips // Topshop Beauty - Drive

 Although I'm not going to LFW this week and hanging out with the fashion elite:( (boooo) I'm back with my outside yard wall and feelin like a rock star in these uhmazin Skinny Flare bell bottoms from Rokoko! There's something about weird about flares and how they make u feel like a 70's rock star - all I know is I love them and will be wearing these till they fall apart, will def be buying more!

The only downside is rain: flares + rain don't mix so will be taking care to make sure these only go out on dry weather days unless I wanna absorb all the rainwater on the pavement. Can remember my old skatery grungey jeans doing the same and they got wrecked!

I've done a fair bit of new accessory buying recently as well and looking for loads more new jewelery brands as my old necklaces are looking really tired. I popped in to Urban Outfitters a couple of weeks back and bought these two crystal necklaces which for me are really different to my usual style as I am heavily in to my chokers but thought these would be nice for layering to create more boho style looks. think I might start collecting more crystal necklaces, feel like I'm starting to dress more like my teenage self - which to me is a good thing cus I was much more creative then with layering and trying out new things - so many people get in to their 20's and then do nothing but either wear black or wear head-to-toe Superdry!! (not that I dislike Superdry, Some of their stuff is actually really nice!)

If you're looking for some cool new boho stylee things I'd def recommend checking out Rokoko & Urban Outfitters - not to mention Boohoos lastest drop is full of all things tassley and suedey too!

Love, Sarah x












SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I lovveee your top! I'm not a massive fan of bell bottoms, but these look awesome on you!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank u, was a very lucky sales find! ah no, u shud def try them out they make such a refreshing change from skinny jeans and or leggings! :) xx

      Delete

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig