Saturday 28 February 2015

Leather Layers




Leather Croc skin dress // Pretty Little Thing
White Blouse //Missguided

Transeasonal dressing and workwear are my two worst nightmares when it comes to clothes!

Its not sure at the mo wherather it winter or spring so I've ditched my scarf n gloves and started to layer up when I'm going out so if I go indoors anywear all the layers of clothes come off till Im left in a thin long sleeved t-shirty thing!

This is an out fit I've kinda came up with when trying to make some thing that was smart for a work event I went to this week, yet still stylish and is layered so I don't freeze. Its def not time to ditch the tights just yet!

Leather is one of my fave things to wear, have sooo much leather in my wardrobe! so when i saw this Crocodile skin effect leather dress I d been watching for aggges go in to the 50% sale at Pretty Little Thing I had to have it, despite knowing I don't have any occasion to wear it coming up I could sorta justifying it by turning in to a workwear thing by layering it over my Missguided blouse. What do you think of the look I've created? :) Will def experiment abit more with layering leather and different textures for workwear to create so cool looks!.

Well, I'm off now as I've got to get things together for our mini break in Edinburgh in a couple of weeks (yay!) and baking birthday cupcakes! byeeeeee!

Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig