Friday 9 January 2015

Sales Pick #2 Paisley Brocade Shift Dress







Brocade Paisley Shift Dress // Topshop
Leopard Print Furry T-Bar Shoes // Topshop

Another amazing print from the sales is this Brocade shift dress with its big nod to up and coming 60's/70s tend which is set to be huge this season. I'm amazed this is in the sale as I'm pretty sure is was one of the dresses that was worn by Cara D in the TopShop A/W party wear campaign and it was my fave piece from the whole campaign!

The print is gorgeous, very Nans old wallpaper from the 70's but that's what I really like about it, its really retro! Feel like I've come out of a time warp!

Brocade Dress - Was £65 - Now £20

Love, Sarah x

P.S Speaking of Cara and her most recent TopShop colabs, her 2015 new season video is now live! Take a peek here and start writing your Topshop SS15 wish list now!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig