Sunday 2 November 2014

Día de Muertos






Mine and Toria's pumpkins!

Day of the dead skull cookies

Tortilla's ,skull meringues & orange kitty cat jelly sweets!

Toria's Spider web cake

Day of the Dead Face Transfers // Claire's Accessories
Red Rose Hair Clips // Claire's Accessories
Black Leather Split Maxi // Pretty Little Thing
Pentagram Choker // Missguided
90's Choker // Ebay

A little late posting but its been a crazy busy weekend, this is kinda instead of my usual monthly edit as haven't taken many photo's of other things this month apart from halloween so I mixed this in with the halloween party and sorta an outfit post.

This was my outfit for the Halloween weekend, As we had the 1st and 2nd November in the weekend to it seemed pretty appropriate to go for a proper Day of the Dead theme as it falls across this Mexican celebration perfectly!.

I hosted the party so this year I wanted something I could create that was quick, easy but still effective. Claire's Accessories came to my rescue with these amazing face stickers! The only parts I did do myself was the lipstick, mouth stitches and black eyes. It was a three for two event so I also picked up some clip on feather earrings which are surprisingly comfortable to wear and and these pretty red rose hair clips :)

If you haven't noticed already, I have a major fetish for wearing leather/PU or vinyl clothes, particularly in black at the mo and am loving Pretty Little Thing's New in section which full of amazing things right now. I found this leather side split maxi dress on there and thought I'd try it out and haven't stopped wearing it since it came!

Its super flattering cus its so clingy and as it has a side split it flows out at the bottom, almost making it look abit like a fish tail style dress.

If  your looking to try this A/W's leather trend then Pretty Little Thing is definitely my recommended place to look!

Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig