Friday 3 October 2014

Show me moonlight, on the sunrise







Long Sleeved Sun & Moon Crop - Motel
Purple Double Split Maxi Skirt - Ebay
Petrol Chelsea Boots - Ark
Lilac 90's Choker & Silver Moon Choker - Part of multipack from Freedom @ Topshop
Pearl Choker - Vivienne Westwood

Can't believe its October already! :O Autumn is without a doubt my favourite season, though my boyf strongly disagrees with me and calls it the season of death!

The things I love about Autumn are: leaves changing colour, Halloween, comfort food, pumpkins (Will add a recipe for a Pumpkin cake bar recipe I made a couple of days ago on here in abit!), scary films, incense, cosy socks, rainy duvet gaming days, conkers, being able to watch Nightmare Before Christmas, more evening baths, bonfires, fireworks....the list goes on! 

I also release my inner goth at this time of year, rediscovering my love for black tops, skirts and everything. 

This amazing crop top is from Motel who are renowned for there fab prints such as the Shiva dress I blogged about earlier this year. They are keeping up the ongoing 90's revival trend with the scoop neck which leaves plenty of room for necklace/choker stacking and the cropness make it extremely versatile, its super easy to partner up with either the matching bottoms, mom jeans or high waisted shorts. Today as I was feeling like going for something abit more feminine,  I've chose this cadbury purple coloured double thigh split jersey skirt. 

This moon and sun print is also available in a dress, crop top, halter top, skirt, leggings, playsuit and a swimsuit! Check out the Motel website as they sell out fast! 

Love, Sarah x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig