Friday 10 October 2014

Off Duty








Veiled Black Beanie // Missguided
Black Kick Out Skater Skirt // H&M
Cut Out Studded Boots // Missguided
 (T-Shirt may have sold out as can no longer find right link)

Trying to do my best bitch face in these, haha! Unfortunately at the time weather was getting stormy and getting pretty windy so I didn't stray further out for more street style stuff n just stuck with the backyard. 

I will always love living by the sea but it does have a huge negative in that u can not have straight or curly hair in the winter without the wind mucking it up as soon as you set foot outdoors. I've been poring over YouTube lately for plaited hair style tutorials and inspiration. If you have seen any vids or pics to try send them my way please! 

I have found this uhmazing veiled beanie that I can pop on on and hide bad hair days. Admittedly I really wanted a veiled beanie when I saw Miley Cyrus's one in her video for We Can't Stop. I'm not Miley's biggest fan when it comes to her fashion choices but I did really like the beanie and had to grab this one when it came in to Missguided!  I have seen colourful ones over at Asos since so may end up getting a second one.

Finally, on to the t-shirt, I have a massive girl crush on Miss Delevingne so it made sense for me to have this tee along with other huge Brit model royalty names printed on there such as Kate & Naomi and Jourdan Dunn (this t-shirt is mega long so Jourdans name is kinda tucked in, sorry Jourdan!) 

I will team also team this up with PU leggings without tucking in the shirt in future as well. Just wanted to wear a shorter skirt today as it wasn't too cold! :) 

Love, Sarah x 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig