Monday 22 September 2014

Forever Is Over







PU Rose Gold Mini skirt - Missguided - http://www.missguided.co.uk/sergia-rose-gold-metallic-mini-skirt
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken logo tee- Ebay
Leather Jacket - Pretty Little Thing
Peep Toe Ankle Boots - Wallis
Bag - From Amsterdam

Did I mention I like PU skirts?? lol! might be bordering on obsession now!

Having loved the Lavish Alice Rose gold NYE party dress last year, I was determined to find a skirt or something similar as I couldn't justify buying it as I don't party enough for it to of got any wear. This is my fourth night out of the year, off to see The Saturdays Greatest Hits Tour at the Brighton Centre for a nice girly evening out. :)

This Missguided PU mini skirt is exactly what I was looking for, as you well know I'm a fan of their candy coloured PU skirts and thought this one in pretty rose gold would be a fab addition to the continually growing obsession I have with PU skirts.

Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig