Thursday 25 September 2014

Equinox








Floral Chiffon Plunge Maxi Playsuit - Missguided
Wide Brim Black Fedora Hat - Asos
Black Suede Platform Studded Boots - Ebay

Well, its official - Autumn is here!

I have seen so many pretty things for this season I want to get - starting with this chiffon maxi playsuit from Missguided. It has such a cool 70's boho vibe to it which I adore. I have such a huuuge wishlist of Missguided's New In section as its all so amazing!

I have an abundance of bright floral things in my wardrobe and I usually avoid florals on black or dark colours unless there is a gothicy twist to it so this was abit of a change for me though I like the autumnal colours of the roses on it. I wouldn't also go for a plunging neckline either but this one fits beautifully - have opted for the smallest size to avoid any exposure issues.

I'l try and get as much wear out of this before I have to start thing about layering it over things. Is particularly nippy in the mornings at the moment unless I'm just feeling it more since coming back from Spain last week. Looks like I'll be covering up my tan quicker than hoped, though I can't deny I'm not excited about cosy knits and sweaters appearing everywhere at the moment. Keep an eye on my Pintrest board for my best pics of whats around! :)

Love, Sarah x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig