Sunday 31 August 2014

In My Field Of Paper Flowers






Pink Sheer Maxi Skirt - Primark
Cut-Out White Top - River Island (Charity Shop)
Chunky Black Studded Cut-Out Boots - Ebay
Rose Floral Hair Band - Primark
90's Black Choker - Ebay
Lips - Topshop Lips in Beguiled 
Nails - Nails Inc. London 3D Glitter in Conaught Square

Back with abit of a boho vibe, this pink sheer maxi skirt from Primark's latest drop is perfect for our current transeasonal weather.

I usually tend to match girly skirts with leather or something biker chick however I'm nowhere near ready to go delving in to my wintery wardrobe just yet opted for something more romantic boho instead. I did keep my studded boots on though to toughen up the look abit and not get my feet wet. One of my work pals did say I looked very princessesy though regardless of the chunky boots :) 

The top is something I've had for years, I bought it in a charity shop for a couple of quid and since then its been a staple piece in my wardrobe. Sometimes I've safety pinned patches on it, layered it on top of longer sleeved tops in the winter ..its really versatile! Sometimes I find the stuff I've found in charity shops are the best and most long-lasting of all my clothes. I definitely want to do a charity shop haul soon to see what treasures I can find. I haven't done any charity shop hunting in ages! 

Have you ever bought any clothes from a charity shop that's become favourite piece in your wardrobe? 

Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

1 comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig