Thursday 10 July 2014

Pastel Sorbet















I am loving the pastels trend that is rocking both the runways and high-street this season! you can create endless combinations with different pastel shades or go matchy matchy and go head to toe!

Here I've chosen to also throw in a mix of textures too, adding in mesh & faux leather as well as a nod to the 90's revival with the stretchy choker necklace, I just need a mint or lilac satchel to finish this one off... I have got my eyes on lilac cut out beauty from Red Herring- Debenhams, that I saw whilst mooching around town yesterday after spending my holiday day mourning The Undertakers defeat at Wrestlemania! Still totally in denial that Lesnar beat the streak and that this isn't the last of the Undertaker yet! lol! Anyway, I'm rambling on now so I'll end it here!

Love, Sarah x

Mint Faux Leather Pencil Skirt - Primark
Lilac Mesh Crop Top - Ebay - gems.clothing
Lilac Jacket - Moto
Mint sandals - Dorothy Perkins - http://www.dorothyperkins.com/mint-block-heel-sandals
90's Stretch Choker - http://www.claires.com/tattoo-choker-necklace
Lips - Barry M Lip Paint in Punky Pink 145
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig