Thursday 10 July 2014

I wish I was a unicorn...






Skirt - Topshop Premium
T-Shirt - New Look http://www.newlook.com/i-wish-i-was-a-unicorn-pug-t-shirt
Hi-Tops - Ebay

Sooo tomorrow I'm rounding off my bday week by going to London to see Katy Perry @ the O2! :D Yayyy! Exciteeed!:)

I'm gonna have a day of roaming around Oxford Street picking up some pretty things before heading back to my hotel to have a pre-gig chillout and get ready!

I love Katy's eccentric style so I had been pondering about what to wear for a while and with my job situation being up in the air the last few months I didn't want to overly break the bank and buy tons of new stuff and find I would have to sell the tix if I couldn't find a new job - however I've kept my promise I made in my last post and found something to wear that I haven't bought recently...but is still brand new with tags!

This feather skirt is one of my most favourite things in my wardrobe and has been DYING to be worn..Its such a showstopper!
It was actually supposed to be my 25th Birthday Disneyland skirt for last year but the weather was iffy so it simply came on holiday with me but never ventured out, so I'm really pleased that I can wear it today and wear it all cute casual with trainers n this super cute pug unicorn logo tee! Maybe next time I'll wear it it will be for a glam event with a corset and heels though I think I prefer it casual :)

Love sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig