Thursday 10 July 2014

Denim Playsuit





Denim Acid Wash Playsuit - New Look http://www.newlook.com/blue-acid-wash-strappy-back-playsuit
Floral Pom Pom Hairband - Katy Perry @ Claire's http://www.claires.co.uk/katy-perry-pink-flower-pom-pom-hairband
Brown Cut-Out Boots - New Look
Pink Flamingo Socks - River Island

I've finally managed to get my hands on a denim playsuit! They have been making their return on to the high street as they do every festival season but I always seem to miss out on getting one! This lovely acid wash one is from New Look and its surprisingly mega soft and really comfy, def glad I finally picked one up, this will be a summer staple for years to come. I've thrown over my trusty army jacket as well, its a must have for any random festival showers, though with the weather we've had this week I doubt I'll be needing it!

I've also been on the hunt for an outdoor location to shoot my posts in, I don't have a garden and shooting on my street outside would be abit weird as our area is a tourist attraction especially this time of year when its nice n sunny, that and I'm not sure I would feel comfortable with every tourist watching and wondering why I'm taking selfies on a tripod on a busy street!

I've been scouting around near where I work though and I'm hoping to start bringing my stuff in and shooting on my lunch breaks at the reservior which is surrounded by the beautiful South Downs, best till its pretty empty during the week so I should have freedom to get on with things..I'll keep scouting around though for any other alternatives too to mix it up abit! :)

Love, Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah in Wonderlust. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig